Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pet of the Week

Illinois - Downers Grove, IL

Hi, my name is Mesquite and I’m a very sweet 5 years old, male cat. Why am I at the shelter? I don’t really know, just a change in my family’s life. I don’t blame them, but I don’t think they knew what it is like living in a cage. I just hope I don’t have to stay here for very long. If I am lucky, someone will come along who understands that adult cats can be just as nice as kittens. In fact,
we mature cats don’t have all that annoying kitten behavior! I have excellent litter box habits and I am front paw declawed. Add to that I have a gorgeous steel grey coat I take excellent care of. I would really like to be the only cat in the house so I can give you all of my attention. Won’t you visit me to see if we are a good match?

Mesquite, a very friendly and sweet cat can be visited at the West Suburban Human Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.

Click here to visit the West Suburban Human Society.



Florida – Boca Raton, FL

Hi, my name is Johnny and I’m a 3 year old neutered, male, Chihuahua mix. This is my happy little face waiting patiently (sort of) for you to find me here and adopt me. I’m a very perky, friendly, cheerful dog who will fit nicely in your lap and become your beloved companion from Day 1! I’m well housebroken too, so no worries! I don’t like other dogs very much, so I would like to be an only “child.” I can get along find with kids old enough to be kind to me. I’ll be a great little buddy to keep someone company and brighten their life with my sunny smile! Please come and visit me, I know you will love me!

Johnny, a very sweet and cheerful dog can be visited at the County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton, Fl, phone number 561-482-8110.

Click here to visit County Humane Society.

No comments: