Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pet of the Week

Illinois – Downers Grove, IL

Hi! My name is Omega. I am a 1 year-old, male, long haired gray cat. I’m not really sure how I ended up homeless. My parents took me to the vet, but never came back to get me. I’m not sure why, but I’m sure it had to be for a good reason. I have wonderful manners and would love to snuggle and chat with you. I have long hair, so I can keep you warm on those long winter nights! I like all of the people here at the shelter, they take really good care of me, but I really want to find a family of my own that I can give all of my attention and love to. Please come in to see me. I know you will adore me and I promise to be the best cat ever for you.

Omega, a purrrr-fectly sweet and adorable cat can be visited at the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.

Hi, my name is Darlene. I am a 2 year-old, female, Treeing Walker Coonhound. I haven’t been at the shelter very long, so I’m not done with all of my evaluations yet, but I am very sweet and timid. I am looking for a family with another dog to keep me company. I’m very good with cats too! I know I might be just a little too big, but I love being a lap dog so I can snuggle up with you. My trainer at the shelter said it would be best for me to go to a home with another dog and a six foot fence and that I really shouldn’t live in an apartment or a townhouse. I would love for you to come in and meet me. One look at my gorgeous face and my sweet disposition and I know you will want to take me home with you! I thought I had the lady that took these pictures ready to take me home, but she kept mummbling something about dogs and cats, and that her husband would kill her. I'm not sure what she meant, but I think she reallllly likes me!

Darlene, who got her name from being perfectly Darling, can be visited at the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600. Hurry, this dog is a sweetie!

Click here to visit the West Suburban Humane Society.





Florida – Boca Raton, FL

Hi, I’m Bella. I am a 1 year-old, spayed female, domestic long hair! Ciao! Bella here, I am an exquisite little lady with purr-fect manners. I adore people and I live nicely with other cats, too. Playful and happy, I spend my days here at the shelter having fun, but dreaming of a real, forever home with a few less feline roommates! Everyone seems to want a kitten, but they will be CATS in a few weeks, so why not choose me, a nice, settled young cat with purr-sonality you will love? Besides, how can I possibly be homeless with this gorgeous face? Came to meet me and see if I want to go home with you!

Bella is waiting for you at the TriCounty Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton, FL, phone number 561-482-8110

Click here to visit TriCounty Humane Society

No comments: