Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pet of the Week

Mermaid – Boca Raton, FL

Hi, I’m Mermaid, a Shepherd mix. 1 year-old spayed and housebroken female, 40 lbs.
WHEW...That was a CLOSE one! No one knows how I got in the Intra Coastal Waterway but I was going under for maybe the last time when I was hauled out of the water by the Sea Tow man! I arrived here at Tri County not feeling too well and with a heavy heart. No one came to claim me so now I'm up for adoption, looking for a new home and fresh start. I'm feeling fine now and also a lot happier. I have a wonderful, expressive, unique face and a very calm and sweet demeanor. I'm housebroken, know how to walk nicely on a leash, and will 'sit' for you when you ask. I like kids and other dogs and seem tolerant and calm around cats. Be my (second) hero?

Adopt me at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org .



Aria - Downers Grove, IL

Hi! I’m Aria. I am a one year-old, female DSH cat. I haven’t been at the shelter very long, but I get along with all of the other cats and all of the people that come in to take care of me. I am very sweet and am looking for a home to call my own. I am very lovable and sweet. Please come in and visit me, I know you will fall in love with me and want to take me home.

For more information please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/

No comments: