Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pet of the Week

Palin – Downers Grove, IL

Hi!!! My name is Palin. I am a 10 month old, female hound mix. I was picked up as a stray and taken to DuPage Animal Control. They held me for the appropriate amount of time but no one ever claimed me. They didn't have room to hang on to me so the nice people at WSHS took me in. I am a sweet girl that is full of energy. I am good with other dogs and cats. My favorite game is tug of war and I love to play with stuffed animals. Because of my age, I would benefit from obedience training. If I sound like a good fit for you and your family, stop by and pay me a visit. You won't be disappointed!

If you’d like to see me please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/



Carmel – Boca Raton, FL

Hi!! My name is Carmel. I am a 2 year-old female, 35 lbs. Shepherd mix and I'm looking for a home, so they told me to sit nicely for my picture and I did. Can you believe this cute little happy face is homeless? How can that be? No matter, I know someone wonderful is coming for me soon. (Are YOU wonderful?). I'm housebroken and charming, just a wee bit shy. I get along well with other dogs and with children. I had some pups, and you can imagine how ADORABLE they are....they look like their mom! Now it's my time to shine, and shine I will as soon as you show up here and our hearts meet!

I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.


Bo Bo – Tampa, FL

Hi, I'm Bo Bo. I am a 5 year old, DSH male and I am a very special kitty who needs a loving home. I can be shy, but I warm up quickly. I love to cuddle and be rubbed but I also have an independent side. I'm a Meet Your Match Orange - Executive. I have a special adoption price of $25, because I've been here so long. Come see me today!

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/


Scooby – Boca Raton, FL

Hi, My name is Scooby! I am a 7 year-old neutered male, 65 lbs. Lab mix. RUH RO! What am I doing here? I had a home but seem to have lost it due to the economy. I don't know what that means, but I'm told I'll need to find a new one now. TODAY would be good for me! I'm here with my smaller sidekick, Scrappy. We'd love to stay together but will split up for good homes if need be. How about we meet? I'm a happy, energetic and handsome boy who's housebroken and gets along well with cats, kids, and most other dogs. Oh, and HOW COOL is my one blue eye? You'll never find another like me!

I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: