Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pet of the Week

Chuck – Downers Grove, IL

Hi!!! I’m Chuck, a 3 year old, male, orange tabby. I was adopted from this shelter when I was still very young, It has been a hard road because I was let outside in my home. The folks here want to let me roam, but I go for the doors a lot. For me to get adopted will be a miracle, I have had to have surgery on my ear to fix chronic ear infections. I am hoping that this time did the trick, but we'll see. I am beloved here at the shelter for all I have been through, but the deepest wish of everyone here, which I share, is that I find a home where I will be a priority and never let outside again.

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/





Pumpkin – Tampa Bay, FL

Hi, my name is Pumpkin! I am 10 years old (but very young at heart) male DSH. I am very loving and attentive to people and I'm content to happily give you my undivided love. I would do best in a home where I am the only pet, and I am confident that I will return the love and patience given to me 10-fold. I might take a little time to warm up, but, after I do, I will be your best friend for life! Please come visit me today!

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138. http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/



Hunter – Boca Raton, FL

Hunter here, and what a handsome, 15 year old, macho boy I am! Can you imagine ME being homeless? Well, I'm sure it's temporary so you better shake a leg to come meet me. I'm a well-mannered boy who knows some commands (like 'sit'), and I'm very well housebroken, too. I never walked much on a leash but I'm learning it's not polite to pull and getting the hang of it. I'm very smart, friendly, happy and outgoing. I can live with older kids and other dogs. I'm ready to be your guy!


I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: