Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pet of the Week

Chrissy – Tampa Bay, FL

Hi, I'm Chrissy and I'd love to find the perfect family. I am a 5 month old, female, Pit Bull Terrier Mix. I've learned a lot during my time here at the shelter but I'm still a baby. I need a good set of parents willing to give me the time and attention I'd need to be the best doggy ever! To help you with this my adoption comes with lifetime obedience training! I've got plenty of energy and charisma so come and check me out today!

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/


Missy – Boca Raton, FL

MISSY - LOOKING FOR LOVE TO HEAL HER SOUL

I'm Missy, a 2 year-old Catahoula Hound mix, housebroken and about 60 lbs.
You may not notice me as you pass my cage because I'm very shy and often stay in the back where I feel safer. I was brought here as a pregnant stray and I had some cute puppies who have all found homes. Thankfully, they were able to come into the world without the fears that I've collected from life on the streets. I'm learning from the volunteers and staff here that I can trust people and I do enjoy petting and sweet talk, but I really need a home of my very own and some kindness and consistent love. I seem to prefer ladies and become more timid with men. Shelter life is too stressful and noisy for my tender soul. I get along fine with older, gentle kids and with cats and other dogs. If you ask to meet me, you'll see that I'm a sweet, gentle, precious girl who just needs a chance to blossom with consistent TLC. I have a pretty, brindled face with soft brown eyes that you'll fall in love with. Give me a chance?

I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.



Sarah – Downers Grove, IL


Hi, I’m Sarah, a 7 month old, female, Coonhound mix. I am a sweet and gentle young lady. I absolutely love other dogs and am good with cats too. Because of my breed, I cannot live in an apartment or condo. Stop by the shelter and see for yourself what a great dog I am. You won't be disappointed!


If you’d like to see me please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600. http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/

No comments: