Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pet of the Week

Ashes – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, I’m Ashes!!! I am a 7 year old, male, grey DSH, with a 2 paw declaw. Yep, I am another one of those cats who was returned because of allergies. I lived for years in a home and now I live in a cage through no fault of my own. I make the best of it and everyone here loves me, but I know what it's like to be part of a family, so it's particularly hard for me to be here. I require a bland diet for digestive reasons, so lots of people who look at me pass me by. My food is available from any vet and it only costs a little more than regular cat food; sort of like getting Starbuck's instead of gas station coffee.

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/




Silvia - Tampa Bay, FL


Hello. My name is Silvia and I am looking for my forever home. I am a 3 year old, female, Chow Chow/Shepherd mix. I wasn't very well taken care of and I am currently positive for heartworms. That's okay though, I am being treated at the Humane Society of Tampa Bay and soon enough I will be all better. I am available for adoption through the foster to adopt program during my treatments. If you have a heart big enough for a pretty little girl like me, ask for a visit with me today! The lovely people here at the shelter can give you all the information you need about my heartworm treatment and the foster to adopt program. Hope to see you soon!!

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/

No comments: