Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pet of the Week

Camper - Downers Grove, IL

Hi, my name is Camper. I am a 16 month old, male, Shepherd mix. Life has not always been kind to me. I have not been treated nicely in the past, therefore, I don't readily trust people. The staff at WSHS recognized that not long after my arrival. They decided that I could use some one on one time with a trainer. I just got back from Bark Avenue Daycamp in Barlett where I spent two week learning all of my basic commands. I now know "sit", "down", "stay", "come", and "heel". I am much better but I still have a ways to go. I am going to need a special home that is kind and patient and willing to work with me on my trust issues. I am going to be a loyal friend and companion to the person who wins my trust. I also come with a free session with my own personal trainer.

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/



Sesame - Tampa Bay, FL

Hey there, I'm Sesame!! I am a 16 month old, female, Labrador Retriever Boxer mix. I'm a wonderful, wonderful girl who is looking for a human to rescue! I love to run, play, and spend time with all sorts of people! Don't let my initial excitement fool you, I'm SUPER smart! I know how to sit, stay, and shake your hand as long as you are consistent with your commands! I'm a very unique pup with a great personality and a sweet disposition. I'll need a lively family that will be able to keep up with me. It's very important that I get plenty of playing and running time so I can stay healthy and happy! If you think that I'm the right match for you definitely stop by and visit me at the HSTB! I'm a Meet Your Match Green - Go Getter

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/

No comments: