Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pet of the Week

Oregano – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, I’m Oregano! Nice to meet you! I am a 5 year young, female, black and white DSH. I have the cutest face; at least that's what they say here. I was adopted from WSHS as a kitten with my sister and we were returned a while back through no fault of our own. My sister has now been adopted and I am left to search for my forever home on my own. I have never given the volunteers here a minute of trouble and I have maintained my healthy stature. Please come spend some time with me. We'll become fast friends.

Note from StartSampling: I have been visiting the West Suburban Humane Society for a quite a while now working with them on the Pet of the Week section. I have meant and played with Oregano and she is such a wonderful cat! I would love to help her find a forever home! I would love to see her go to a StartSampling home where I know she will get a lot of love! So much so that StartSampling will give any member who adopts Oregano a $50.00 Restaurant Gift Certificate, a StartSampling T-shirt, a Big Thunder Tote Bag, and we will even give you and extra 500 FTMs if you adopt Oregano! If you are able to open your heart and home to Oregano, I know you will get tons of love in return. Please go visit her and fall in love today! All you need to do once Oregano is adopted is come back to this page and Click Here to complete the attached form and I will rush your StartSampling bonus prizes to you right way. So, don’t delay, go see Oregano today and tell them StartSampling sent you!

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600. http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Gabby – Tampa Bay, FL

Hello everyone, I'm Gabby! I'm a beautiful brendal girl who is finally ready to find and STAY with the perfect family! I've been in and out of the HSTB a few times because my previous adopters just weren't the best match for me. Really I'm just a young pup who's excited about living life! I'm eager to learn and please the right owner, and I'm ready to feel like the right fit within a family! I'm in the T.R.A.I.N (Teens Reaching Animals In Need) program here at the shelter, and they are teaching me all kinds of new tricks and behaviors so that I can be the best dog ever! I would love for my new family to continue similar training, that way I can show off how skilled and smart I am to everyone in town! If you're an outgoing and active family who's looking for a sweet, intelligent, and loving dog, then I'm your girl! Through our personality assessment program here at the HSTB my results say that I'm a Meet Your Match - Goofball (Orange). To see if you're a compatible owner for me, stop by The Humane Society of Tampa Bay and meet me!!

Name: Gabby
ID#: 6208311
Sex: Female
Breed: Pit Bull Terrier/Shepherd Mix
Age: 1 year 4 months

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/

No comments: