Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pet of the Week

Ms. Face – Tampa Bay, FL

Hi, I’m Ms. Face. Don't let first impressions fool you! I may look a little rough around the edges but I've got tons of potential! I came in to the shelter as an original stray with TONS of silver and smoke colored fur. Unfortunately I had to have my coat shaved off since I was never brushed, and it started to turn into big knots and mats. I still have my face, tail, and foot fur so I look like I'm wearing snow boots! Contrary to my appearance, I am a very sweet and very beautiful Persian girl! I definitely had a home at some time in my life and I'm looking for that love from an owner once again. I'm very well socialized, sweet natured, and litter box trained. I'd make the perfect pet for any type of family since I'm easily adaptable to any situation whether it's an elderly laid back family or a high energy family with young kids. I ask that you please try to look past my appearance and give me a chance to dazzle you! Come visit me at the shelter!

Name: Ms. Face
ID#: 7119753
Sex: Female
Breed: Persian Mix
Age: 7 years


For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/




Hurley – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, my name is Hurley and I’m glad to meet you! I am a 9 month old, male, Shepherd/Terrier mix.
I was recently taken to West Suburban Humane Society because my owner became ill and could no longer take care of me. I am a friendly little guy that is full of energy. I was housebroken and crate trained in my previous home. I am good with other dogs though I do tend to play a little rough with cats. I tend to be a little shy in certain situations, so I will need help building my confidence. I would also benefit from obedience training. My ideal home would have children 10 years and older as I tend to be a little possessive of rawhides as well as my food. If you are willing to invest a little and energy on my training, I will make an excellent family pet. How can you pass me up?

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600. http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/

No comments: