Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pet of the Week

Munchkin – Downers Grove, IL

Salutations to you all from me, Munchkin. I’m a black and white DMH female that is around 19 months old. I am spayed yet not declawed. I want to be queen of my castle. That's okay, isn't it? I just don't want to share your affection with any other cats. I was found crossing one of the busiest streets in DeKalb. My rescuers were surprised that no one was looking for me because it was clear that I belonged to someone. They posted fliers all over, but no luck. I am a vocal girl, so we can chat all day if you like. I seek out human attention, none of that independent cat stuff for me. I'd like a family that truly wants a companion, one who will give as much as she gets.

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/



Cargo – Tampa Bay, FL

Hiya, I’m Cargo! I’m a big ball of fun and personality. I’m quite the character here at the shelter and I’m always putting a smile on someone’s face! I absolutely love TOYS! Squeaky rubber, ropes, or stuffed animals are always good with me. I can seem a little crazy when I first go outside but with a little bit of running time I tend to calm down a bit. Come visit me at the shelter and I promise not to disappoint! TBT—I’m quite the character here at the shelter and I’m always putting a smile on someone’s face. Come meet me and you will see why!

Name: Cargo
ID#: 7180356
Sex: Male
Breed: Labrador, Retriever/Shiba Inu
Age: 3 years

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/



Hanna – Boca Raton, FL

Hello to all, my name is Hanna. I am a 2 year old Mastiff mix female that weighs about 80 lbs. I’m a whole lotta dog with a whole lotta love to give! I’m Hanna, and you will not find a more gentle, loving lady anywhere. In spite of my size, I’m a pleasure to walk on a leash and will often lie down and roll over for a belly rub. I had some pups and now it’s my time to shine, and to be adopted into a forever home. I can live with kids and other dogs, and probably even cats. My soft brown eyes will win you over. I just want to rest my (large) head in your lap and be loved, so come quick!

I’ll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110. http://www.tricountyhumane.org/.

No comments: