Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet of the Week

Lindsay – Downers Grove, IL

Hello, my name is Lindsay and I hope you take some time to get to know me as you’ll be pleasantly surprised! I am a very playful Tri-color Tabby female and can be very sweet, but you'll need to be patient with me and give me lots of love and attention because life hasn't been so easy for me. I am about 5 years old. I was just a youngster when I had my kittens and took really good care of them, but I haven't yet had the chance for me to be the kitten that I am at heart. I had to live outside and fend for myself, too, and that was no fun at all. So, I prefer you all to myself with no other cats, dogs or children around to share your attention. I still have my claws yet I wont’ be able to have any more kittens. Here I've got a warm place to stay, good food to eat, and lots of love and attention. What I really need now is some time in my forever home to get to know and love people back like some of my other friends here have. If you will let me be the love of your life, I'll let you be mine. Will you please give me that chance?

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Pepsi – Tampa Bay, FL

Hey there everyone, I'm Pepsi! I'm definitely the life of the party! It doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing, I'm always happy and positive about life. I absolutely LOVE people and attention. I'm a fairly skilled acrobat and I like to jump up and around really high when I get excited. For right now it's something I just can’t help doing because I get so happy when I see people. I'm sure with some training though I can find better ways to show my joy! I'm really just a pup, so I'll need plenty of one on one time with my new family so I can learn the ropes of living in a home. I'm perfect for a family who's looking to devote plenty of time and energy to me. I'm very active, happy go lucky, and ready to find a good home. With my own brand of surprise, life with me will keep you constantly on your toes, and the fun is guaranteed! Come visit me at the shelter!!

Name: Pepsi
ID#: 7127050
Sex: Female
Breed: Pit Bull Terrier/Hound Mix
Age: 8 months

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/


Mathew – Boca Raton, FL

I'm Mathew, a big boy with a little attitude. You'd have one, too, if you had so many roommates! I can be a little fresh sometimes, and swatting is my specialty. Who likes a pushover, anyway? I am adjusting and getting better but maybe I'll come around faster in your home? I have the coloring of a Siamese, long hair and blue eyes. What a catch I am! Come quick to adopt me.

I’ll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110. http://www.tricountyhumane.org/

No comments: