Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pet of the Week

Harold – Downers Grove, IL

They call me Harold and I’m pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm a medium sized Spaniel Mix that’s a sweet, gentle, boy who's as calm as they come. I was born around 1996 which makes me 13 years young. I'm a little shy around men, but I've grown to love the male volunteers at WSHS quickly. I'm fine around cats and kids over 8 years old. I don't really like other dogs, but I'm house-trained, crate-trained, neutered and I easily walk on a leash. I'm currently in a temporary care home and I'm doing great here. We'd keep each other forever, but my foster family's living situation prevents them from becoming my forever family. Although we'll be really sad when we get split up, they'd love to help me find my forever home. They'd even set up an in-home meeting between you and me! Isn't that great? All you need to do to meet me is call the shelter for more information. It's as simple as that. Don't waste any more time---call them today!

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Piper – Tampa Bay, FL

Hey there, I’m Piper! I’m a real sweet girl waiting for the perfect family. I love to cuddle and get ear and neck rubs. I love to talk to you, and I’ll be the first to let you know when I’m excited or happy. I have beautiful markings, striking green eyes and the softest fur EVER! My tail is a little crooked, but I just think that gives me character and personality. I’m a loving and healthy girl who’d make a wonderful companion. Please come by the shelter and have a visit with me. You won’t be able to deny just how wonderful I am. I’m a Meet Your Match Orange – Personal Assistant.

Name: Piper
ID#: 7114514
Sex: Female
Breed: Domestic Shorthair Mix
Age: 2 years 2 months

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/


Sally – Boca Raton, FL

I'm Sally, a shy but very sweet girl who's also quite unique. I'm a Hemingway cat, with an extra toe on each foot that gives me a 'mitten' look. I'm a 5 year-old sweetie who was surrendered by my owner. Although they love me here, I'll be much happier in a real home because I am a declawed (and spayed) cat, and I'm living with so many other cats here. I tend to stay to myself a bit, maybe because I feel a little intimidated here without means to defend myself. Once you scoop me into your arms, I'll snuggle with you and be the purr-fect companion. I like dogs, and can live with other cats, too. (Just not 100!). Come to meet me today...I'd love to get my beauty rest in your lap!

I’ll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110. http://www.tricountyhumane.org/.

No comments: