Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cats can be so helpful!

As I sit and work at my computer with papers all over in front of me, I find that I need to regularly share my workspace with my cat. When I write a letter or even better Christmas cards I again have to share my space with my cat.

Why do cats want to sit and lay all over your papers? Some say it is because the paper is cool and feels good. I personally think cats do this to get extra attention and extra pet time. And, why not – it works!

I try to free up my computer space and put my cat on my lap while I type or write. But, that just isn’t as good as sitting right on top of all of your work. So, the best thing I find to do is adjust my paper, my keyboard and my mouse and snuggle my cat while I type away. Besides, it makes working so much more pleasant when I can sit there and listen to my cat’s contented purr as I work.

What do your cat’s love to help you do?

No comments: