Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pet of the Week

Meatball – Downers Grove, IL

Hi!! My name is Meatball. I’m a 3 year-old Bulldog mix. I am a fun, goofy guy that loves to play, play, play. I've never met a tug toy I didn't like. I get along great with other dogs but really don't care much for cats. I would do best in a home with children 16 years and older. If I sound like a good dog for you and your family, stop by and pay me a visit. You won't be disappointed!

For more information please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Fiona – Tampa Bay, FL

Hi!!! My name is Fiona. I’m a 8 month female tortoishell Domestic Short Hair. I’m incredibly sweet and cuddly! I can frequently be caught taking a well earned catnap in my cat condo after a vigorous play and would make a great addition to any household, large or small!

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/

No comments: