Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pet of the Week

Milley – Downers Grove, IL

Hi! My name is Milley. I am a very sweet 3 month old, long haired calico female. I have very good manners for a kitten. I am very proud of my long hair and do my best to keep it looking good all of the time. I love to be held and will warm right up to you and cuddle with you any time you want. I have a wonderful purrr-sonality and would love to meet you. I am looking for a home of my own and a parent I can adore. Please come in and see me. I know you will love me!

For more information please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Buddy – Boca Raton, FL

Black Lab mix. 1.5 year-old male, not yet neutered. Housebroken, 40 lbs.
Can I be YOUR Buddy? I'm a really cool dog in need of my big break in life. I've already overcome the challenge of being born with a slightly deformed front foot. I'm missing a few toes, but I'm still a perfect 10! I run and play and get on with my life like any other pooch. But I need a forever home now, and someone to love (I have so much love to give you!). I like kids and other dogs (cats, unknown). I'd love to hang out with you and fit into your lifestyle. Whatever it is you love to do, can I do it with you? It'll be twice as much fun with me as your BUDDY!

Adopt me at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561)482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: