Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pet of the Week

McKenna – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, my name is McKenna. I am a 19 month old, calico DLH. I get to live in a foster home while I wait for my forever family. I feel fortunate because I know how hard it is on the other cats who have to live in cages. My perfect home is one where there are no children. I do much better in a quieter home, in fact I am quite social and loving with adults and other cats.

If you’d like to see me please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Buddy – Tampa, FL

Woof! My name is Buddy! My foster parents say that I got along with their 4 dogs and 1 cat. Also that I had no accidents in their house, and even scratched at the back door when I needed to go to the bathroom!! I am very sweet, just want to sit on the couch with you, and sleep in the middle of your bed! Come visit me and you won’t be able to resist my charm!!

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/


Bebe – Boca Raton, FL

Hi, my name is Bebe and I would love to meet you. I am a Shepherd mix. 1 year-old spayed female, housebroken, 35 lbs. 35 lbs. of love in a fur-wrapped package! I'm a nice mid-sized gal who had some pups and is now ready to have a life! I'm house-trained, great on a leash (no pulling), good with other dogs and children, and just a big lover girl. If you pet and hug me, I'll look at you with these soft brown eyes like you are the best thing since kibble! Adopt me and I'll make sure you feel loved, always!

I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: