Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pet of the Week

Lone Ranger – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, my name is Lone Ranger! I am a 5 month old, male, cattle dog mix. I am a sweet and friendly guy that is looking for his forever home. I am good with kids, cats and other dogs. Because of my age, I would benefit from crate training and obedience training. With a little time and effort, I will make an excellent pet for some lucky family. Could that family be yours?

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Audrey – Boca Raton, FL

Hi, my name is Audrey! I am a 1 year old, female, Boxer/Black Lab mix. I'm a very good girl who's house-hunting. Most important is a nice family to come with the house! My life took a big turn recently when I was left tied to the gate here at Tri County by someone who could no longer care for me. I'm making the best of being homeless until you find me here. I'm sweet and well behaved and I get along with other dogs. I'm quite energetic, so a home with older kids would be nice. I'm very house-trained and also know how to 'sit' and 'shake' on request. Help a girl out?


I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: