Monday, January 26, 2009

Pet of the Week

MOLLY – Boca Raton, FL

Can I be your girl?

I've got it ALL, except for a HOME. I'm Molly, and I'm a wonderful girl so I'm sure my being homeless must be some mistake! First, about me....I'm a housebroken and spayed cutie. I'm a 3 year-old spayed female Spaniel / Terrier mix, just 35 lbs. I know how to sit, lay down, shake, and be a loyal best friend. I get along fine with kids, dogs and 'probably' cats. Now for you.....a cozy home and a big heart. Must love dogs, playing outdoors, an active lifestyle, and having a big, furry, adorable face giving you kisses! I don't love being in a cage, so can you come today please?


Ask for Molly! I’m waiting right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.





Putt Putt - Downers Grove, IL


Hi, my name is Putt Putt. I am a five month old, male, black and white DSH. My siblings and I were born outside, under a deck, to a feral mom. When we were old enough to be taken away from our mom, the family that lived there trapped us and brought us to the shelter. The shelter sent us to a temporary care home so that we could be socialized and get used to being handled by people. I am a shy and independent young guy. I like to be petted but really don't like to be handled too much. I am great with other cats. Because of my shy nature, I would do best in a home with children 10 years and older. If you have a quiet home and are looking for a sweet, quiet cat, then I'm your guy. Stop by and visit me soon!

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/

No comments: