Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pet of the Week

Ricky – Downers Grove, IL

Hi!!! My name is Ricky. I am a 6 year old, male, DSH. My early days were sketchy. I was part of a group of cats dumped on the shelter porch several years ago. I was very lucky to be adopted and have a home for a while, but recently I found myself picked up by animal control. They checked me for a microchip and were surprised to find I actually had one! I was delivered back to where I was so well cared for (WSHS) when my owners could not be found. I am hoping for a second miracle, my last one. I am a most affectionate kitty and believe it or not, we do know and appreciate when we have been saved. We pay it back in kisses and purrs.

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Nestle - Tampa Bay, FL

Hey there, I'm Nestle! I'm an adult kitty (4 years old) who's looking for the right kind of home to belong to. My personality is a little rough around the edges because I'm a very protective girl. People have probably treated me poorly in the past, and now I'm just waiting for the right family to be patient with me. This way I will have the opportunity to come around, adjust and be trusting. I'm very beautiful and sweet given the opportunity, but the challenge will be in the very beginning while I'm getting used to a new person and a new home. I've been here at the shelter for a very long time but I feel it's because the right person just hasn't come along. I'm desperately willing to give you a chance if you will just give me a chance. My adoption fee is only $25.00 for the perfect owners.

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/


Eve – Tampa Bay, FL

Hello everyone, I'm Eve! I'm a beautiful one year old, Shepherd mix, girl with an inspiring story. I was brought to The Humane Society of Tampa Bay with my newborn babies. My previous owners were going through a rough time and they just couldn't keep the whole bunch of us. My seven babies and I were very well taken care of and they all grew up to be super adorable kids who found great homes! Now I'm ready for a vacation!! I've got my whole life ahead of me to share with a special family that would show me the same kind of love and kindness I'm willing to show them. Please give me a chance at a happy life!


For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138. http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/


Roscoe – Boca Raton, FL

I'm Roscoe, a shy little guy trying to break out of my shell. I am a 7 year old, 15 lb, male, Beagle mix. You'll see that I come to the front of my cage to meet you but then chicken out and run back. I'm scared but sweet, just a low-to-the-ground dog who'd really love to be yours. I like other, kind dogs and older kids, but no cat siblings for me, please. I'm timid but I know I'll adjust well to some good, old-fashioned TLC. Take me home and teach me what forever means!

I’m waiting right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110. http://www.tricountyhumane.org/.

No comments: