Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pet of the Week

McCarthy – Tampa Bay, FL

Hi!!! My name is McCarthy and I am looking for my forever home. I am a 7 years old, male, Hound mix. I've been through a lot of things in my life and I'm looking for a positive and bright future. Because of my past, I have lost some of my teeth and I have some scarring on my hips from injuries. I'm all better now and I would very much like a home and a family to spend the rest of my days with. Could you be that person???

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/


Tigger – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, I’m Tigger! I am an eight year old, female, 2-paw declawed, calico. You really have to meet me to appreciate my beauty. At least that's what they say around here. I got moved to the penthouse at the shelter because I really don't like other cats. I prefer to have all of your attention on me. I don't mind sharing you with a dog because, well, it's a dog.....need I say more? Seriously, I will get along in a family as long as there are no other cats and you don't try to carry me around too much. I'd really like a family where I could come sit on your laps while you watch TV. and have the independence to be on my own sometimes. Don't you like to have your own space?

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/

No comments: