Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pet of the Week

Asher – Tampa, FL

Hi there everyone, I’m Asher! I may look a bit funny to you because I have no fur, but don’t be discouraged, it just makes me special! I’m a great, fun loving dog that likes just about everyone. Sometimes people call me a circus clown because of my funny antics. I came from a puppy mill which just means I didn’t have much time to be socialized. I can be a little scared when things get too noisy or there’s too much movement, so a home with small kids might not be the most comfortable environment for me. I really do get along well with almost everyone, and I like to show my affection by giving kisses. I’m great on a leash, and I love to play, so why don’t you give me a chance. Come visit me at the shelter, I promise you’ll fall in love!

Name: Asher
ID#: 7360303
Sex: Male
Breed: Chinese Crested/Long Haired Chihuahua
Age: 3 years 1 month


For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/




Brady - Downers Grove, IL

The first thing people notice about me is the color of my eyes. They are deep gold, which is rare for a cat. I came from a downstate shelter where not too many people go to adopt. I was sent here so I'd have a chance at a good life. I am very friendly and playful, so I hope I don't have to live in a cage for too long. Why don't you come by for a visit?


Description: Grey and White DSH
Gender: Male
Age: 2 yrs.
Declawed? No

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/

No comments: