Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pet of the Week

Kiki – Tampa, FL

Hi, I’m Kiki! I’m a beautiful tortoiseshell kitty who’s looking for comfort and joy. I’m a little shy when it comes to new places and I usually vocalize this so people know. With a little bit of time, I certainly tend to warm up. My favorite place to cuddle up is right on your lap! It’s a comfortable place for me because I feel the most protected when I’m with a human. If you’re looking for a sweet girl to be your lifetime companion, come visit me at the shelter! I’m a Meet Your Match Purple Secret Admirer. This means that “When it comes to relationships, I’m very level-headed. I don’t leap in paws first, if you know what I mean. But give me a little time, and then I’ll show you with purrs, head-butts, and plenty of lap time. In the meantime, you may not see a lot of me – but I’ll be thinking a lot of you.”

ID#: 967452
Sex: Female
Breed: Domestic Shorthair Mix
Age: 2 years 9 months


For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/



Pretender – Downers Grove, IL


Hi, my name is Pretender. I am a sweet and friendly guy that just needs to find his forever home. I am good with kids, cats and other dogs. Because of my age, I would benefit from crate training and obedience training. I am going to make an excellent pet for some lucky family. Could that family be yours?

Description: Hound Mix
Gender: Male
Age: 5 mos.
Size: Medium

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/



Stanley - Boca Raton, FL


Yo! I'm Stanley, a shy but happy pup ready to see the world, or at least YOUR house! I'm a 4 month-old Shepherd mix, 25 lbs., golden colored and already neutered. I'm here with my near-twin sister, Sassy, and we both need the home we've never had. We're a little scared in here, especially Sassy, so could you hurry and adopt us? We'll split up or come as a pair (double your fun!). We get along great with kids, cats, and other dogs and we're training to become housebroken. "Mutt" is the best breed....let us prove it to you!

I’ll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: