Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pet of the Week

Mini Cooper – Downers Grove, IL

Hi!!! My name is Mini Cooper. I am a 6 years old male DSH. Everyone always asks how I got my name. Well, I arrived at WSHS in a mini cooper, that’s how. A man brought me here who found me wandering the highway. It appeared that I hadn’t been outside long at all because I was very clean and plump. No one ever came to look for me, so now here I wait for my new life to begin. I am a very striking cat, almost all white except for some tabby markings and a tabby tail. I also have a unique spot on my left eye. You really just have to come see me to appreciate me in all my glory.

If you’d like to see me please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Leo and Cleo – Boca Raton, FL

We are Schnauzer siblings. 4 month-old spayed and neutered male and female, 20 lbs. each Double your fun, or just pick one! We're Leo and Cleo, cute siblings in need of our own home(s). We're practically twins, but Leo is a tad bigger. We're training to become housebroken (a house would help!), and good with other dogs and with kids (cats, unknown). Friendly and happy, we love to play with each other or anyone who's around. Bust us outta here, and let's have some fun!

I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: