Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pet of the Week

Jeffrey – Downers Grove, IL

Hi! My name is Jeffrey. I am a 3 year old, male, orange tabby DSH. It was kind of a long journey for me to get here. I am hoping it will be a short stay until my forever home comes to find me. I was outside for a while and when the weather turned cold, a kind family took me in. They couldn’t keep me themselves, but they did see that I got neutered, vaccinated against rabies and tested for feline diseases before they asked WSHS to take me. Now that I am here, I get plenty of affection. I am a happy, playful boy who isn’t shy about reaching out to passersby. I like all people, including children, but I consider myself to be a guy’s guy, you know what I mean? I have a feeling my forever family will be here soon, at least I hope so.

If you’d like to see me please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/



Barbie – Tampa, FL

Hi! My name is Barbie and I am 4 years old. I'm a laid back gal that enjoys the little things in life -belly rubs and quiet affection. My daughter and I were brought to the Humane Society of Tampa Bay together. Since then, my daughter Angel has found a wonderful home. I would love to find one of my own! If you give me the chance I will cherish you forever.

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/



ROCKY – Boca Raton, FL

Belgian Tervurens. 1 year-old male, 85 lbs.
HANDSOME, aren't I? Yes, I'm a bit full of myself, but also full of fun and energy! I'm lively, happy, playful, and ready to rock 'n roll! I'd love a yard and some playmates....I like other dogs and older kids. Cats....I may like to chase, so probably not. Let's be the best looking couple at the dog park! I'm a lot of dog with a lot of love to give, so meet me today.

I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: