Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Norma Jean – Downers Grove, IL

Hi! My name is Norma Jean, I am a 5 year-old Beagle. I am a friendly, laid back girl that is looking for her forever home. I like other dogs, but would prefer not to live with a cat. I know some basic obedience commands but could use a little work on my leash manners. Because I can be a bit vocal, I cannot live in an apartment. If I sound like a good dog for you and your family stop by and pay me a visit. You won't be disappointed!

If you’d like to see me please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Paint - Tampa Bay, FL

Hi, my name is Paint. I am 1 year and 4 months old DSH. I was brought to the Humane Society in June with my newborn babies. You see, I was a stray, roaming the streets and when I gave birth, a nice stranger felt sorry for us and brought us here. One of the employees took us to her home and has taken very good care of my children and me ever since. My kids are all grown up now and no longer need me, so I am officially looking around for someone else that might need my love and attention from now until forever.

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/


Star – Boca Raton, FL

HI, my name is Star. They told me if I SMILE for a picture, I'll find a home, so how's this? I'm a beauty of a girl just waiting for my happily-ever-after! I'm a 1.5 year-old spayed female who loves people and public displays of affection. I came to the shelter pregnant and extremely sick. My kittens were born here and could not be saved, but I was nursed back to health. I had a nasty eye infection that caused me to lose the eye, but I AM STILL SMILING! Life is good now, but I'm ready for the forever home I so deserve. Can I be YOURS?

I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: