Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pet of the Week

Trudy – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, my name is Trudy! I'm a beautiful 3 year old, female, DSH, muted calico/tabby mix. My fur is very soft, and I'm very quiet and shy. My photograph doesn't do me justice because I was really scared when the picture was taken. I came to WSHS when I was young and pregnant. My kittens have all been adopted, but I am still here because I am learning to trust. Things have improved greatly for me in the past few months. I got moved from my cage to one of the shelter's office where I reside with Peggy Sue. The cage was tough for me because there were a lot of loud noises all around and I couldn't see where they were coming from. Now that I am in an office, I have begun to play with toys and I really enjoy talking to the birds outside my window every morning. I like being with Peggy Sue because she gives me courage. Stop in and ask to see me, I'm in the front office.

If you’d like to see me please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Goldie – Tampa, FL

Hi, I'm Goldie! I am a 7 year old, female, Pekingese mix. I'm a very special doggy because I am blind, but that certainly doesn't slow me down! I love to play and investigate new things. My favorite thing to do is lie on your lap and cuddle with you. Please don't give up on me just because my eyesight! If you're looking for a loving, sweet dog who will always be your best friend I'm your girl.

For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/

No comments: