Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pet of the Week

Zoey and Blondie – Boca Raton, FL

Pembroke Welsh Corgis. 3 year-old spayed sisters, 20 lbs. each, housebroken.
We're ready to add some love to your home! We're sweet sisters who need to be adopted together, which is a good thing because you could never choose between us. We're quite the cuties, though a bit vertically challenged! We're very well housebroken and good with other dogs and older children and probably cats. Loving and well-mannered, we can move right in and brighten your day!

I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.



Boxcar – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, my name is Boxcar. I’m a 4 year-old, male, DSH. I really feel it's not bragging to say that I am a huge favorite among the staff & volunteers at WSHS. I have been here since I was a young guy, barely a year old. Here at the shelter, I have shown that I am good with dogs and cats. I love being let out of my cage to run around the office when the shelter is closed. I was never properly socialized as a kitten, so I am a little rough with my play, but I am lots of fun and love to be around people. If you take a chance on me, I guarantee, you won't be sorry.

If you’d like to see me please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/

No comments: