Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pet of the Week

Moe – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, I’m Moe. I am a 19 month old, male, Puggle. I am a nice young fella that loves to play, play, play! I have a ton of energy! I am good with other dogs and cats. I would benefit from obedience training. Because I am possessive of rawhides and food, I need to live in a home with children 8 years and older. If you are looking for a dog that will make a great running partner, then I'm your man. Stop by and visit me soon!

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Breezer – Boca Raton, FL

Hi, I’m Breezer. I am a 3 year old, neutered male Boxer mix. I am a handsome, well-mannered dog seeking a loving companion! I'm a GOOD BOY, with nice leash manners and a friendly nature. I'm housebroken and know how to sit, too. I love kids and other dogs (cats, unknown). I'm well-adjusted and ready to be an adored family member.

What are you waiting for? Ask to meet me at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.

No comments: