Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pet of the Week

Sarabi – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, my name is Sarabi! I am a 2 year old, female, grey tabby. Every day, visitors come and go from the cattery and every day I get my hopes up that this will be the day someone chooses me. I don't really stand out among the other cats. There's a bunch of us grey kitties and I'm kind of shy to start out with. When I am in a home, I'm able to relax and show my true nature. Here I am like the bud of a flower, all tight and closed, but if you choose me you'll be rewarded with the most interesting flower. Please make my day (and yours) by choosing me!

If you’d like to see me please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/




Sabrina – Tampa Bay, FL

Hello everyone, I'm Sabrina!! I am a 9 year old, female, Lab Retriever mix. I am a very energetic dog for my age, and I love to play, run, and be around people. I am a little bit picky with other dogs, but I do well with just about everyone else. I would love to be your one and only truly love this holiday season. So stop on by the shelter and pay me a visit! I promise not to disappoint!



For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138. http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/

No comments: