Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pet of the Week

Hambone – Downers Grove, IL

Hi, My name is Hambone! I am a 20 month old, male, lab mix. I am a friendly, goofy guy that loves to play, play, play! My favorite game is tug of war. I am good with other dogs and cats. I would benefit from obedience training. Because of my energy level, my ideal home would have a large, fenced in backyard and children 5 years and older. If I sound like the perfect pet for you, stop by and pay me a visit.

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/


Fred – Tampa Bay, FL

Hi, my name is Fred! I am a 5 year old, male, Lab Retriever mix. I'm a very outgoing boy with tons of energy! Once I arrived at the HSTB, they noticed that I have urate crystals. This just means that I require a special kind of food prescribed by veterinarian to keep me healthy! I am currently in the T.R.A.I.N. program here at the shelter, and I would love to show off my new tricks. Come visit me today!


For more information please contact the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, 3607 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa FL, 33607, (813) 876-7138.
http://www.humanesocietytampa.org/

No comments: