Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pet of the Week

Frank – Boca Raton, FL

Jack Russell. 6 year-old neutered male, 15 lbs. and housebroken.
Frank here, nice to meet ya! Hey, can you help a good little guy out with a home and maybe some treats? I'm a little down on my luck but I'm sure better days are ahead. I was found running the streets and turned in here, where they tell me I'm safe and will find a home. I think I had one once, because I'm housebroken and neutered and very friendly. I can live with older kids and most dogs (cats, unknown). I'm spunky and ready to meet you. Maybe we're a match....follow your heart!

I'll wait right here at Tri County Humane Society, 21287 Boca Rio Road, Boca Raton. (561) 482-8110.
www.tricountyhumane.org.




Jingle – Downers Grove, IL

Hi!!! I’m Jingle! I am a 5 month old, female, Terrier mix looking for a nice home. I am a very sweet and friendly girl. I love to play. I am good with kids, cats and other dogs. Because of my age, I would benefit from crate training and obedience training. With a little time and patience, I am going to make an excellent pet for some lucky family. Could that family be yours?

If you'd like to meet me, please contact the West Suburban Humane Society, 1901 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL, phone number 630-960-9600.
http://www.wshs-dg.org/wshs/

No comments: